02/ 離職原因 (Optional)
延伸閱讀: 打算轉工: 如何寫一份好的CV ?
[Mr/Ms. boss’ name]
[Boss’ job title]
Dear [your boss』 name],
Please accept this letter as formal notification that I am resigning from my position as [position title] with [company name]. My last day will be [your last day]. (通常是一個月通知)
Please accept this letter as formal notification of my resignation from my position as [position name] at [company name]. My last day will be August 20, 20XX.
After much consideration, I feel it is time to move on to new challenges and [have accepted a position elsewhere / plan to embark on further studies to pursue my interest in xxx]. I look forward to the new direction of my [career / life], though I will miss being part of our team and the company.
[I have decided to stay home with my child for the first few years after her birth] , and I will be unable to fulfill my duties to the company. Therefore, I feel it would be best for the company that I vacate the position.
I am writing to inform you that next month, I must resign from my role at Company XYZ. Family circumstances require my full attention at this time and leave me unable to continue in this role.
- Thank you so much for the opportunity to work in this position for the past [amount of time you’ve been in the role]. I’ve greatly enjoyed and appreciated the opportunities I’ve had to [a few of your favorite job responsibilities], and I’ve learned [a few specific things you’ve learned on the job], all of which I will take with me throughout my career.
- Thank you for the support and opportunities that I have been given at [organisation name] during the past [4 years]. I have sincerely enjoyed working for the team and appreciate the professional development I have received.
- Thank you for the support and the opportunities that you have provided me during the last two years. I have truly enjoyed my tenure with [insert Name of Company], and am more than grateful for the encouragement you have given me in pursuing my professional and personal growth objectives.
- During my last two weeks, I’ll do everything possible to wrap up my duties and train other team members. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do to aid during the transition.
- If I can be of any assistance during this transition in order to facilitate the seamless passing of my responsibilities to my successor, please let me know. I would be glad to help however I can.
- If I can help in any way to ease the transition, please let me know. I wish you and [Insert Name of Company] continued success.
- I wish you and [name of company] continued success, and I hope to stay in touch in the future.
- I wish the company continued success, and I hope to stay in touch in the future.
- I wish you and the company all the best. I hope our paths will cross again in the future.
你沒必要在辭職信中吹嘘自己之後會到甚麼公司工作，因為將來有機會出現變數而令你未能在新公司上班/ 你在新公司工作得不順利，誰又能保證自己與舊公司/上司他朝不會山水有相逢，再有合作的機會呢？因此辭職信應表現謙虛， 千萬別讓他們留下不良的印象 。
辭職的原因可以是薪金太低、沒有晉升機會、與公司文化不符… 但請不要在辭職信上有太多批評。辭職信白紙黑字永久保存， 你的未來老闆隨時會聯絡你的舊公司要求提供關於你在職時的資料作為 reference check ，而你將來亦有可能會與舊公司再合作。因此不要在辭職信數落公司的不是，否則有機會破壞你的大好前途。
在職場上，英文能力十分重要。許多工種面對客戶需要用到英文 ， 若果英文能力不夠好，或發音不準確就會影響工作表現，從而失去商機或晉升機會。既然打算辭職，不妨給自己多一個機會，打好英文基礎，提升職場競爭力!
現在加入會員，就可以免費使用我們 AI 推薦教師的功能，僅需提供你學習上的需求，我們會透過數據快速去分析哪些教師有相關的教學經驗並能即時回覆你的需求。而Amazingtalker 的專業導師亦會依照學生的能力、需求、喜好打造客製化，有效進步的課程。